.

.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Exactly 3 Weeks From the Due Date

We went to our weekly doctor appointment on Tuesday.  I should just say read the post from the week before.  Still dilated to a 1cm and he's high.  Dr. Farrow said that his head position (dropping down) can change quickly so I guess we'll see.  Next appointment: Wednesday.
From the momma's point of view: It's been much harder these couple of weeks on my body and caring for a 10 month old.  I'm ready to have baby Jackson here and not be pregnant anymore!  Can't wait to meet our little guy!  I'm really hoping & praying for a smooth delivery!  :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm hoping and praying for a smooth delivery for you guys, too! And energy to get you through the next few weeks. I can't believe that Emma Kate will be a big sis in no time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elaina!! We miss seeing you & Carter lately. It seems like all the playdates are at 1pm and Emma Kate usually goes down for her pm nap between 1 and 2. I'm just bummed because I know we'll be out of the "playdate circuit" for a little bit once Jackson arrives. Hopefully, later this spring we'll be around again. Life is going to be quite different! I'm so excitied to meet our baby boy!! Hope you guys are great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I cannot imagine how tired you must be. Hang in there, you are so close!! You will be holding that sweet boy soon. We'll be thinking about yall and hoping for a smooth delivery for mom and baby.

    ReplyDelete