.

.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Jackson 2 month stats




I took Jackson "Mr. Man" to his 2 month checkup on Monday. He was all smiles and coos while we waited for the doctor.  :)  He had to get 5 shots...ouch!

Weight: 11 pounds 9 1/2 ounces  (50%)
Height:  22 inches long  (25%)

At 2 months: Jackson is my little charmer!! He gives these amazing smiles and coos to us. He loves his swing and to be held facing out so he can see everything.  He's alert and lots of the time looks stunned. Now that we switched him to a different formula it's helped his tummy/fussiness/spitting up issues..yay for that!!  He's sleeping good at night now, only waking up once usually to eat.  Goes down between 8:30-9:30pm, wakes up somewhere in between 3-5am to eat, smile, talk to us, and back to bed until 7 or 8am.  He likes to play on his rainforest activity mat and look up at the lights and things hanging down.  Oh yes, he loves his big sis and the feeling is mutual!  Emma Kate says "Jac" all day long. :)

My babies :)

going out for a stroll in the baby carrier
in his shades
snoozing outside on Lolly & Pop's patio


playing together
giving Aunt Barbie big smiles

You think she's happy to see Jackson after naptime??
can this face be any sweeter??

2 comments:

  1. You have such a cute blog! I was a KD in fayetteville and I think I was a couple year's behind you if I remember right. I graduated in '07. Anyway, I love checking out your cute pictures. Emma looks like a sweety!

    Dawn 'Ewing' Simmons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn,
    Yes, of course I remember you. Didn't really get a chance to get to know you since I was a senior when you were a freshman. Thanks about my blog,,,you made my day by saying that! It's time consuming, but I kinda look at it like a digital scrapbook. :) Time goes by so quickly when you have babies.
    What are you up to these days? Married I see...congrats! Take care sweetie. :)

    ReplyDelete