.

.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sleepover at Lolly & Pop's



Lolly & Pop (aka my parents, Stan and Sal) enjoy having us over to visit. And they especially love when Emma Kate spends the night at their house.  Since baby J was born Emma Kate has started going on her sleepovers at Lolly & Pop's house maybe once a week or once every other week.  My parents aren't brave enough for both babies yet...haha not that I blame them.  They keep the one that sleeps 11 to 12 hours a night.
We went over Thursday afternoon to play.  Jackson took a really LONG nap (3 1/2 hours) in Lolly & Pop's bedroom in his travel swing. So Emma Kate had lots of playtime with all my, my mom's, and Aunt Barbie's attention.  We took her out in the Radio Flyer wagon for her first time, played tea party, rode in the cozy coupe in the house, had a bath, and played with Pop. Then, Brett and I took baby J home with us and Emma Kate stayed the night.  She doesn't ever get upset or cry when we say bye and give her kisses.  My Dad holds her in the driveway as we pull out and she's just saying "bye bye" and waving.  She LOVES being over there.  I think my mom's favorite thing is getting to put her to sleep for the night because she's so sweet and lovey then.  And going to get her in the morning when she wakes up because she's such a happy cheery girl!

Pop & baby J a eariler that week
Let's go!
Come on Ernie don't fall out
Here's a good spot for you

heading down to the creek/reservior

She's never liked the grass until that day she sat down and played.

Okay, it's hot Mom take Ernie and me home!
tea party with Aunt Barbie
Aunt Barbie is funny!
Aunt Barbie time to drive me around the house in my cozy coupe.


naked time after her bath with her trusty pal, Ernie of course!
playing with Pop



                                                                 I love you, Lolly & Pop!!!

1 comment:

  1. My niece, Becca, has a love affair with Ernie! She is starting to love Mickey Mouse more right now but when she was her age, she would stop anytime she heard Ernie on tv and just stare. I got her the same Ernie doll that Emma Kate has. It is so sweet to see how they love their "babies."

    ReplyDelete