.

.

Friday, July 9, 2010

Time for the Exersaucer


We put Jackson in the exersaucer for the first time earlier this week. I can't believe my little man in big enough to be in there.  He really likes it! He enjoys looking all around.  These are pics from the first time, disregard the fact that it's in our master bathroom.  Somehow that's just where the exersaucer has been "living" I guess because I would put Emma Kate in there while I got ready when she wasn't mobile.


                                                            Looks like we have a proud big sis!
I love his dangling legs & feet. As the week went on he started straightening his legs more & almost touching the bottom.


1 comment:

  1. I love it! Looks like she's showing him the ropes! "See this is how you do it."

    ReplyDelete