.

.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

To Background Change or Not??


I got a "wild hair" tonight to change the blog background. After "trying on" about 20 different blog backgrounds I still partial to my old pink and green one.  Sometimes change can be diffcult or hard to decide upon! I'm leaving up this "Little Miss Sunshine" one for now to see how I feel on it tomorrow.  I think it would be really neat to design my own with a picture collage at the top....anyone out there want to tell me how to do that?!?  Please! 
 Stay tuned for my blog updates,  a couple firsts & 4 month stats on baby Jackson hopefully I can get to tomm. Plus, some recent pics of the babies!  

Off to bed....night night!

2 comments:

  1. Haha...your funny! I like the new background. It's great for the summer. I changed mine a couple days ago too. Although it is very similar to the one I had before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Patty. I thought it looked summery too. Good for a little while. I'm going to go check your new one out right now. Hope we see you guys this week! :)

    ReplyDelete