.

.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Happy 1/2 year birthday, Jackson!




Yesterday, Jackson hit the 1/2 year mark!! He brings us so much joy with his sweet personality & big smiles! I never understood the term "Mama's boy"....until 6 months ago!

He's a big growing boy. Here are his stats:
Weight: 18 1/2 lbs.  (70%)
Height:  27 inches   (75%)
Head:   85%
(Emma Kate & Jackson are less than 4 pounds difference. He's going to be a big guy!)

Here are pics from his 6 month bday & some recent ones.

Dr. Hayes checking J out


me & my boy waiting

disregard my face. I love his expression!





              



waking up happy :)

with Aunt Katie

with Aunt Barbie
after bathtime 
Jackson playing with his friend, Kason (one of my bff's from middle school baby boy. They were born 2  week apart.)

ready for dinner
                                                Full tummy

playing @ Lolly & Pop's 

                      Giggling!! One of my favorite sounds!

1 comment:

  1. They seem to be growing so fast! Those big blue eyes are just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete