.

.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

First Fallish Attire

Okay silly post, but to me it truly neverrrrrr felt like it was going to get cool around here after the hot temps we've had this summer. It finally happened this week, those fall temps came! It feels refreshing!
Today the kids actually wore fall clothes so Brett snapped a few pictures before Emma Kate went to MDO & Jackson had his mama to himself day.

Also, another milestone Jackson @ 19 months old started saying a 4 word phrase yesterday. He turned & handed me something & said "there you go Mama." Ahhhhhh!!! Melt me!!!

 Ready for the day :)
 Happy for school! Warms my heart!





 While EK is a school on Thursday, it's Jackson/Mama time. We stopped at Market Street for a few items  to make dinner with & I heard that they have kid sized carts so I thought it would be fun & something I could only do with one child in tow. Needless to say he loved his cart & thought he was pretty big time!

No comments:

Post a Comment