.

.

Monday, November 21, 2011

November Park Day(s)

My kids LOVE the park & we've been taking advantage of the weather staying warm enough to still go outside & play there. Having 2 active toddlers means my hands are full. I made a point to take the camera with me when my parents came to play with us this past week. Emma Kate (now 2 1/2) is fearless outside. She runs, jumps, slides, climbs, & truly enjoys being outside playing. Jackson (20 months now) is doing so much at the park now. Mostly running & sliding. I really enjoy watching them play at the park these days!! Pretty presh! Pics from 11-15-11.

Happy!
 Emma Kate requested that Pop follow her through the tunnel & tunnel slide. Haha!!

 Kisses for Lolly :)

 Melts my heart <3


 Wants so bad to do the monkey bars full across...


 Once a child, always a child! He'll never grow up! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment