.

.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thankful for Thanksgiving 2011 (Part 1)

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving week. I say week because we had lots of special company throughout last week & it reminded me of exactly what I'm thankful for this year.

~ The health & well-being of my children, family, & friends. ~

2 weeks ago, my Aunt Barb & Uncle Steve (Katie's mom & Dad) were in a motorcycle accident while on a ride in Arkansas. It was a bad accident with many injuries (broken collar bones, cracked ribs & hip, a punctured lung, & broken bones in the pelvis between both of them.) However, they are alive & truly that's all we cared about! They arrived back in Dallas after being in a Little Rock Hospital for 6 days. Now they are both home & recovering. Seeing them at Thanksgiving made me so very thankful for the health of everyone I love!

Back to Thanksgiving week....we took lots of pictures throughout the week so I'm going to break them up in multiple posts. This Part 1 I'm going to post pics with Cousin Nicole in town! Nicole is Aunt Barb's nephew,s daughter. She's 17 & lives in Georgia. We were all so excited that she begged & made it happen with her parents to come spend Thanksgiving here with us. She stayed with us one night & the rest with Katie. I tried to snap as many pics with her & the kids. They both loved Nicole!!






















No comments:

Post a Comment