.

.

Friday, November 11, 2011

The Sheehan Girls Came to Play

Today, we had our good friends, Ashley, Mia, & baby Cate over to play & see our new casa. It's been too long! We had a great time catching up, watching the kiddos play, & dancing to Yo Gabba Gabba. I wish Emma Kate & Mia had the same MDO schedule so we could find more time to play together, like the old days at the Train Park in Allen. :)
I've been a blog slacker lately because I've been forgetting to take the camera out for pictures so I did snap just a few this morning.



 Dance party!


Mia has always had a special spot for "baby Jackson!" LOVE!!

1 comment:

  1. oh this post made me EXCEPTIONALLY happy! We had a perfect morning at your house... thank you baby Jackson for sharing your crib with Cate :) We love love love your house... had a wonderful morning.. I am stealing these pictures for my blog post tonight.. xoxo

    ReplyDelete