.

.

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Emma Kate's Happy Bday Jesus Party!!

Last Thursday was Emma Kate's last day of Mother's Day Out for Christmas break. Her class had a "Happy Birthday, Jesus" party & parents were invited. Yay!! I got to be with EK in her class & celebrate! I love getting to do one-on-one special time with each of my kiddos! Plus, this was a first school party (of many yet to come!)
This party was too cute. The kids sang Jingle Bells, blew out a candle for Jesus, retold the story in Bethlehem (she answered one of the questions correctly...made me proud!), decorated a cookie, had some snacks, & just enjoyed being with my girl. Brett & I are so thankful & happy that both kids have truly enjoyed their CLC Mother's Day Out thus far.









LOVE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment