.

.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Santa Visit

Jenn, our friend/super realtor invited us to her company, Virgina Cook's Santa Event a couple Saturdays ago. Santa was there to take pictures with the kids (no waiting in a long mall line whooo!), cookies, & a craft.  Brett & I went to his work Christmas party the night before, so the kids spent the night at Lolly & Pop's Friday night. I had started talking to Emma Kate about the Santa visit a few days prior. Each time she told me "I'm not taking a picture with Santa, Jack will." So we didn't have high hopes to a "perfect" Santa pic. Overall, it went okay...Emma Kate didn't have an all out meltdown, but I couldn't put her down & she cried a little bit. Jackson just wanted to open doors & run around (typical!)  Thanks Jenn for having us!! :)

Love this pic of us together!! <3
Happy about the cookies
(our iphone picture with Santa...professional pic to come later)

This sums up our life with 2 active toodlers...

The night before...ready for Brett's work party.
Pioneer work party 2011 @ Four Seasons
Fun time with my man!

No comments:

Post a Comment