.

.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas...

Putting up Christmas took a week around here this year & here are the pics to illustrate it. Emma Kate enjoyed helping & likes to see the tree every day. 

 Flashback to last Christmas prep (2010-Jackson's first)
 Pintrest idea...Emma Kate liked running up & down helping!



finished :)

 LOVE <3
 Daddy & Jackson checking it out.
 After bath hugs :))
 Cute hiney & chubby legs :)
 New mantle piece (before lights)
Nighttime
 Decorating her little tree...so focused.

 Every holiday decorating event has a toddler meltdown right?!?
 My girl & I looking at her snowglobe from Daddy
 Thanks Daddy!
 Ladder fun while Mommy finished the ribbon on the tree





 My boy & I :)

 True Love (when they aren't fighting ha!)



Tickles
 "Can I put them on yet???"
 First ornament on the tree by EK & Daddy
 This is what Jackson was doing!



 Our Christmas tree 2011

Merry Christmas!!!


2 comments:

  1. Your house looks beautiful Meredith. It's going to be a fun Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! I LOVE his little hiney and thigh picture, hilarious! Your house looks beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete