.

.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Shaving Cream Bath Painting

One late afternoon the kids were getting a bit restless & in need of a fun indoor activity. I remembered an idea from Pintrest so we got all set for shaving cream painting. Emma Kate gets beyond excited about any type of art project. I'm a bit of a clean freak & can be OCD about messes, however I'm trying to put my own issues aside & let my kids be kids & have fun. :)
EK helped me put shaving cream in each muffin tin, drop food coloring in, & mix the colors together. Then, we headed to the only place I thought was "safe" to paint with 2 toodlers...the bath tub! They both LOVED it! Painting & making a mess in the process. :) I'm sure we'll do this again on a cold winter day.

 Let's paint Mom!
 Getting started & still fully dressed.

 Little weird, but starting to get into it.
 Getting messy so the shirts came off. :)

 My little artists!





 Their Masterpiece!
"Mom says it's time to clean up, but we don't want to get out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment