.

.

Friday, August 3, 2012

Crazy for Coo Coo's

It's CRAZY hot here in Texas the last month (temps like 106!) & I've been trying to keep my little ones entertained with fun & not going to cause a heat stroke activities.  Two weeks ago we used a Groupon I purchased awhile ago to Coo Coo's, a newish indoor bouncey place. Normally when we go to these types of places it's with friends for a playdate so it was nice to enjoy the fun just us 3. I loved watching Emma Kate & Jackson playing, jumping, climbing, & running from one place to the next.
So then two weeks later when it was my turn to host our Friday playgroup I suggested Coo Coo's. Again, all the kids enjoyed it! I even managed to remember my real camera & snap some pictures.
Emma Kate & Jackson are truly each others best friends & they are attached with one another any time we go somewhere, even if they have friends around. However, their fighting is also at high level as well! Siblings!
Always together!

 Climbing pros!


"Okay, think I'm done!"
 Back again & he still liked the Coo Coo Bird that talks to everyone.

 Ready, Set, Go!





 Waiting to ride the train.





Jackson- 28 months old

No comments:

Post a Comment