.

.

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Meet the Teacher & First Day of Mother's Day Out (CLC) 2012-13

August 27 & 28th, 2012: Monday we went to "Meet the Teacher" at Prestonwood for the kids second year at CLC. Then. Tuesday was the first day back. Both kids have 3 teachers each & all seemed nice. I knew the first day was going to be rough for Emma Kate, because since she attended a summer camp this summer & didn't enjoy it (i.e. felt alone & sad) she's been saying "I just want to stay with mommy!" So Tuesday rolled around & Jackson did wonderful & walked right into his class like he owned it. However, we could feel the uneasiness for Emma Kate. She immediately started crying once we got to her classroom door. It was heartbreaking for me to see, because she has never been a child with separation issues & loved CLC last year. Brett was with me so he forced me to walk away from the other door window from peeking in. I knew she was going to be fine & have a good day, but it's still so difficult to see your child upset. I hope it's just a phase & passes quickly with her being sad to go.
2:00pm came around & I was back picking up my happy kids after a good 1st day!!

Meet the Teacher & Daddy joined us.


Jackson is in class with Kason. (he is the little boy of one of my great childhood friends since 6th grade, Audrea.) It's so crazy that we now have kids together in class!
 Daddy & EK checking out her classroom.
 Identifying the bathroom location.


 @ almost 2 1/2 years old


 @ almost 3 1/2 years old
 It's very hard to get pics of them together so we get action shots.
Reuniting with Lolly after 2 weeks (she was on vacation.)

CLC First Day 2012-13

 Tuesday am



 Love her <3 p="p">

 One kid looking & smiling...I'll take it.
My 3 Loves Together


No comments:

Post a Comment