.

.

Friday, December 28, 2012

Happy Birthday Jesus Parties 2012

December 20, 2012: That Thursday, at 12:45pm I started my "mom juggling two kids school parties at the same time" role. I started with Emma Kate's because her party started 15 minutes before. I will never tire of that look on my kids face when I show up at a school event & they are beyond thrilled & truly so happy to see me there. It makes me tear up each time.
We did a craft, book exchange, gift giving to the parents, another craft & then I had to head downstairs to Jackson's class. EK decided to she wanted to stay with her friends at the party. I thought that was pretty independent.
When I got to Jackson's classroom, he was sitting by one of my very good friends since 6th grade & her son, Kason. She laughed because Jackson's face & mouth were covered in sprinkles & frosting. He was on his third cookie! I was thrilled when his teachers said that they were going to do their singing performance again for all the guests that weren't at the beginning of the party. I was able to see my sweet man sing his 3 songs!

 <3 p="p">

 Very focused

 Sprinkle cookie face
 Us with Aud & Kason :)


Video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment