.

.

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Baby Lucas' Shower

January 13, 2013: My mom & I hosted Katie & baby Lucas' shower. Great shower, great food, cocktails, & the mama-to-be had a great time & got lots of baby goodies! Can't wait to meet & hold sweet baby Lucas in a short 4 weeks!

EK was beyond excited & got sick (101 fever) the morning of the shower. She was SO SAD, but knew she didn't want to get anyone sick.
Katie looks AMAZING at 35 weeks preggers!



Aunt Barbie made the diaper cake for her first grandbaby. :)


Two of my besties, Monica & Kates.
Gracen & Lolly.




Two of Katie's longtime Plano best friends, Jenn & Renee.













"I love my aunt" from ME!

Blue minky robe from us.

Have to have a monogram initial lovie. :)
Some of Emma Kate & Jackson's favorite books for Lucas.

Aunt Barb & Carrie with my mom.




No comments:

Post a Comment