.

.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

January Playdates With Two Of Our FAVS

The title sums up this post. A few Fridays ago, we finally saw Monica, Jack, & Gracen. Played at our park & went to El Fenix together. Emma Kate, please marry this adorable & so very sweet little guy. Jack. The bonus for me is that Mon & I will be in-lawed to each other! :)



Last week, our other favorites came over after school one day to play here. Ashley, Mia, & Cate. I refer to them as "The Sheehan Girls." Emma Kate, Mia is such a wonderful & sweet sweet friend to you. You both have so much fun prancing around in your princess dress-up outfits. I cannot stand how adorable you looked dressing up with Mia & Cate. :) Brother was feeling a bit jealous. Ashley- is such a great friend of mine that I've made because of Emma Kate. It seems strange now that in life that's how I'm going to make some of my new friendships. I know I won't become "friends" with everyone one my kids friends parents, but I'm going to hold onto this one. :)






Thanks Ashley for getting these pics. 


1 comment:

  1. awwwh, I love every ounce of this post. We are so lucky to have you guys... can't wait till all our summer pool days to come. xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete