.

.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Her final days as an only child...

I wanted to share some pics that I've taken recently of Emma Kate before she becomes a Big Sis!

Sunday, March 14th
The day before Jackson comes.  Our last trio pic.





Lolly & Emma Kate strolling around



After her half marathon AK came to see us. :)

Aunt Bear & EK

Oh wow looks like I'm about to pop!

She found AK's iPhone

"Look at this neat thing!"

Patting Mama's belly

We gave her first dolls to her, twins named Max & Meredith (I promise Meredith was really the name already given to the doll).


Inside Nash's crate...silly girl!


playing with tupperware



having fun in the jumper!


loving her puffs

Lolly & EK looking at the ducks.

Giving Daddy love!

Giving Nash love!

Giving her giraffe love!




I heart this one!
 

3 comments:

  1. Great little Emma Kate tribute. Very sweet. Becoming a big sister is a big milestone, especially at such a young age! HAHA! Best of Luck tomorrow. Can't wait to hear the news!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I especially LOVE the last two pictures with her and Nash. She sure does love her dog, huh? And he loves her. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, hope you can sleep tonight! Good luck tomorrow. We'll be thinking about you guys. Can't wait to see pictures of your new little one!

    ReplyDelete