.

.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Induction day is SET!

Brett & I went to the doctor yesterday so we could check on Jackson's progress.  I'm dilated to a 3cm, which is good.  Dilated, but no contractions (which I'm not complaining about:).  This was the same situation I had with Emma Kate.  Dr. Farrow said she'll induce me Monday if Jackson didn't decide to come before then.  Yay!!  I'm happy about this choice.  I'm very scared about labor/delivery in general, even though I just did it less than a year ago.  But I get scared thinking about going into labor on my own.  The whole water breaking, things being crazy, worrying if I'm going to make it to the hospital in time, even though we live 15 minutes away.  I just enjoy the whole induction day process....or at least how it went with Emma Kate.
Luckily, this time we don't have to check in until 8am so we'll be able to let Emma Kate sleep until her normal time (6:30-7am) and then take her over to my parent's house.  She's going to be staying with Lolly & Pop while I'm in the hospital with Jackson.  They only live 5 minutes from Plano Presby so they'll be able to bring her up to visit easily.  I'm already sad about being away from her since I've never spent a night away from her, but I know she's in great care!
Keep us in your prayers!  Can't wait to share with everyone once Jackson Reid has arrived!

3 comments:

  1. So exciting for you all! Hope all goes well and can't wait to meet Baby Jackson!! Let me know if you need anything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jackson Reid! Hudson's name is Reed Hudson. I'm starting to think that great minds really do think alike. Both of us using the name Reid/Reed, having a boy and a girl and having our kids REALLY close together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for a quick, easy, arrival of Jackson! Cannot wait to see pictures!!

    ReplyDelete