.

.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Come home Lolly...


Lolly (my mom) went to Georgia with Aunt Barb & Katie to go to the lake with our family that lives in Atlanta for the week.  The babies & I are missing our favorite daytime play buddy.  Brett has been working late the past couple of nights so these past 2 days have felt so loooong for me.  She'll be home Friday and after Dad & her drop off Barb & Katie at home they're going to come by to see Emma Kate & baby J. Can you tell how close my mom and I are?  She's the best mom & grandmother (aka Lolly) ever!! Miss you bird legs, but I'm happy you're getting a much needed tan. :)
Here are a couple pics of Lolly with the kiddos last week.

reading a book to them


                                                       This is my favorite pic of the 3 of them. :)

giving J some love
                                                     Pats on the head, usually a bit to hard.

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome that you and your mom are so close. Friday will be here before you know it ;-)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see you all tomorrow- it's been too long!! It's practically Wed, so Friday is just around the corner.

    ReplyDelete