.

.

Monday, June 7, 2010

New Professional Pics



Another thing we did last week while Brett was on his vacation or a "staycation" as I refered to it as was taking the babies to have their pics done. Emma Kate at 13 months and Jackson at almost 3 months.  They're both changing so much. We knew this was a both parent kind of outing. Two babies fed, diaper changed, picture dressed and with a big diaper bag full of all the necessary items ready to go.  Oh yeah and HAPPY babies is quite a task!  I wanted to share some of my favs. 









4 comments:

  1. They are just precious! I added your blog to my list that I follow! I love being able to keep up! I can't believe Jackson is almost 3 months already!! Seems like just yesterday I was looking at the newborn pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tracy. I added you as well. I love looking at friends blogs! I also added Rhonda's because I saw her's on your blog list. Blogging takes some extra time, but I do it so everyone who wants can see what we're up to and stay connected even if they don't see the babies all the time. :)
    Yes, I can't believe Jackson is almost 3 months...people are so right when they say it goes by so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, did I know that you guys even know each other? This is weird. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha Tracy and I had at least one or a couple of Journalism class together! Then, when I was working for you at Clear Channel I put together that she was your sister. It's a small world!!
    So now I got 2 new blog followers...WHOOO!!!
    Rhonda, the big day is almost here! I can't wait to see some pics of your twins!! That's so exciting. If you have time to blog I'll be BEYOND impressed! I say sleep while you can and blog later on. :)

    ReplyDelete