.

.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

T-Minus 24 hours until our Vacay!

Okay, all my faithful blog followers, I'm going to be MIA until Monday because tomorrow morning Brett & I are going to NYC! He turned 30 a few weeks ago & this was my big bright idea for his gift (but really it's a gift for both of us since it's a trip!) I'm so excited, HOWEVER this is our first time away from Emma Kate & Jackson YIKES I'M FEELING ANXIOUS JUST TYPING THAT!! They are staying with my parents & Sara is also coming over to help. I truly know they are with the people who care most about them besides Brett & I (but I'll still worry about everything going fine back home. Hey I'm a mother of 2!! Can't blame me!) This will be wonderful for Brett & I to get away & see NYC at Christmas! Hope I haven't forgotten what it feels like to be on an actual vacation since it's been 2 years. I'll share pics once we return. Off to bed. :)

1 comment:

  1. They'll be fine! Have a great time... you deserve this break!!

    ReplyDelete