.

.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

White Rock Race Weekend

I'm playing catch up on the blog, but that's okay when you're the author/creator I guess! My race was the first weekend in December. Sara, one of my bff's who lives here in Dallas did the 1/2 with me & then Andrea (AK) one of my bff's that lives in Arkansas did her first full marathon. It was a great weekend, because AK and Beau came down to visit. So I wanted to share pics of them playing with the babies & a few pics Brett took on his iPhone when I made a quick stop to hug EK and tie my shoes during the race.

 Day before race AK & I @ the start line
 Saturday night AK reading books to EK.
 The boys playing the drums.
 Beau & Jackson
 Love this one! Some of our best friends loving on our babies!

Sara & I before the race. Trying to stay warm!
 My pit-stop to hug & say hi to this sweet angel face!

 She wasn't pumped about me stopping by quickly & running off.
We DID IT!! 13.1 done!!
 Sara made the babies matching race shirts. J is modeling his!
 Jackson & Beau just chilling together.
 He's happy to see Aunt AK.
 Post-race. Mama got some sun huh?!?
The runners with the babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment