.

.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving in Fort Smith

The day after Thanksgiving (Friday) we packed up & headed to Fort Smith for the weekend to celebrate Thanksgiving with some of Brett's family (his Mom & one of his brother's family). Good trip overall, minus my car not starting at a gas station in Stringtown, OK on the way home. So after having my car towed back to Plano, hanging out for 3 hours with 2 babies, & my Dad driving to OK to rescue us we made it back! Emma Kate & Jackson were such troopers.  Here are pics from our weekend in Arkansas. FYI- the first 2 pictures are my new favorites of me & each one of my babies! :)



 playing at Gramma's house
 Running in Gramma's big backyard.




 Reading the weekend ads.

 Tree climbing


 Maddie & Jackson having a stare off contest. :)

 Cousins :)
 Always a ladies man!
 Emma Kate & Caitlin
 Here's what 5 kiddos at Gramma's house playing looks like.
 Maddie & Jackson

 Stretching our legs at the Conco (little did we know we'd be spending 3 hours there!)
"Lets go home...oh wait our car isn't starting!" OH NO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment