.

.

Friday, August 5, 2011

Date to Remember

I'm writing this post to recall the date (which was last Friday, July 29, 2011) that we took the kids in the backyard to play at their water table, run around, & stay cool in this very hot summer we've had. I didn't put a swim diaper under Emma Kate's swimsuit. After playing outside for awhile she came up to me & said "Mommy, I have to go potty." It then clicked in my mind she's not wearing any type of diaper & realized that & then told me...Go EK! So I rushed her into the bathroom & set her on the big potty. She got a little weary & said "no, I'm not going to go." I said "if you go potty I'll give you a cookie." There she went!! Over the weekend she went 2 more times after the pool. Soooooooo we've made the choice to start the big chore of potty training her this weekend!!! 3 day potty training program here we come!! I've been preparing, getting items,amp; talking, & pumping her up all week! WISH US LUCK!  I'll give updates on how the process is going. Pics from last Friday.











Emma Kate, you're growing up too fast! I love you! Mommy





1 comment:

  1. What a big girl!! I hope this weekend goes well. Just hang in there, it can be so frustrating, but will be so worth it in the end. She definitely sounds ready! That's so exciting!! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete