.

.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

PT- Day 1

Yesterday was day 1 of potty training Emma Kate. Overall good day! We started right after breakfast getting into her big girl panties & drinking some juice. 20+ times of pee pee on the potty yesterday with only 2 accidents. She was prompted most times by us reminding her of the "treat" if she went on the potty. A M&M & adding a sticker to her chart. I felt like a broken record with how many times I said "tell Mommy when you have to go potty" and "lets stay dry" or asking her "you still dry?"
We're hoping that she gets better about telling us on her own & not just about the treat aspect making her go, but it was only the 1st day & we're really proud of her!! I think day 2 the stir-craziness might set in around here...stay tuned. Here are pics from day 1. Big thank you to Brett, who did a great job spending extra time with Jackson & being involved! Also, to the best little brother, Jackson who would follow us into the bathroom to clap & cheer for his sis!!

 Showing off her big girl panties
 Love you sweet girl!!
 "see here are my big girl panties with Dora on them."


 Love this one with her bouncing curls!
 Taking a rest break.


 Filling up her sticker chart.
 Time to do some wagon pushing...
 Looks unsure about this!
 <3 them
 Group hug!
 Right before bed counting up all her stickers on her chart.
Way to go Emma Kate!!!

21 comments:

  1. Great job, Emma Kate!! I promise, the treat phase won't last forever... I remember being scared Pres would get an M and M every time she peed for the rest of her life, haha! So excited that it's going well for you and Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. why did you published:those pictures! don't you think shall be private. no good parents

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is so cute Love to see her now! those panties are gr8 just wish they where Hello Kitty!

      Delete
  3. I would love to pin little emma face down drop those cute panties and savagely fuck and cum deep in her

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little emma kate needs to suck my hard dick dry while i hold her head down on my hard cock i want to hear the sounds of her moaning and gagging on my cock as i skullfuck her throat till i cum and make her swallow it

    ReplyDelete
  5. THese pictures of your little girl are on a russian search engine that sick people use for sexual gratification. I found it while researching the #wayfair trend. You may want to remove these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same that’s what I was bout to say I came across it on the same trend, why do you we have some sick people in this world

      Delete
    2. It is what mom and dad want to show little girl off

      Delete
  6. im in love with her underwear she looks good in them

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd taste her butt after she Poty I'd lick it clean

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wanna buy her underwear she looks good in em really sexy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love to lick her sexy underwear

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just thought I warn you, you might want to try privatise these pics I came across on a #wayfair trend I came across a pic from this I was thinking why this on this trend that’s why I thought I’ll comment to warn you stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want a pic of her wearing no panties and her legs spread. Fuck her pussy till she passes out. Or I pass out. Wake up and fuck her pink little hole again. Make her learn to enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete