.

.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

PT- Day 3

Well, yesterday was the last day of  the 3 day potty training program (lockdown as I refer to it!) Emma Kate went all day without any accidents!! Yay Sissy!! Many many many #1's & still no #2...time will tell...   Brett is simply the best, he took a "sick" day to stay home with us. Thanks babe!

Update from today: My first day solo with EK being "potty trained." We went to Aunt Katie's house this morning & she went twice there! Didn't have any accidents in the car or anywhere. Oh I just got her from her nap & she was dry! (she's been dry for all her naps thus far) Yay!! So proud of you Emma Kate!

Here are pics from yesterday making muffins together & a few others. (please excuse my after shower look ha!)




 Little brother getting into cabinets so mommy will have to come back around & clean up.
Excuse my look ha!!

 Adding a sticker.
 Showing me with that sweet smile!

 Counting
 Time for bedtime...she needed to count all her stickers from the day.



1 comment:

  1. Way to go EK and mom and dad of course! Ek's hair is so long, LOVE! And I like seeing your new house in the background, looks very nice. Is that chalkboard paint on the doors in the playroom, I'm going to do that also, looks great Meredith. Miss ya'll!

    ReplyDelete