.

.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

PT Update

Okay, last post about PT promise! I know this isn't a pleasant topic, but I need to post to document about EK's PT struggle/drama/progress. :)
We started Saturday & she #2'ed in her diaper that morning so fast forward throughout the past 6 days of doing great #1 with not many accidents, but NO #2...yikes! Yesterday I started prune juice & she told me "my tummy hurts" (as it should!) Then, today praise the lord she went!!! During her naptime I heard a sound & ran upstairs to check. She was wet & I ran her to the bathroom to sit on the potty to finish while I changed her sheets & got new big girl panties. While I was doing my motherly chores she #2ed!!! We were both so excited! Hugging, jumping up & down, praising!! She reminded me "Mommy, I get 2 M&M's & a cupcake!" haha She remembers everything. And yes for the record, I was bribing big time for her to JUST GET IT OUT!  So there is our PT update. I'm so happy I don't have to call the doctor for advice.

Here are pics from Tuesday night getting a reward for staying dry for 2 days straight. She picked the Cinderella barbie princess. FYI this is her 1st barbie of any type, hence my happiness too!! She loved her so much that Cinderella now sleeps with her. :)

Emma Kate~ Mommy is beyond proud of you! Keep it up, big girl!! Love you to the moon & back xoxo

 "What should I pick?!"



 Just too precious...talking to Cinderella!


 "See Jack isn't she pretty!"

1 comment:

  1. your journey, even down to the barbie reward, sounds just like ours :) good job ek

    ReplyDelete