.

.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Greg & Emily's Wedding 9-10-11

This weekend Brett & I dropped the kids off at Lolly & Pop's house so we could head up to Ohio for Greg's wedding to Emily. Background info: Greg & I met & have been great friends since freshman/sophomore year of high school. He's one of those people who you cannot help but love! I'm so VERY happy they've found each other!
We had a great quick trip to the cute quaint town of Hudson, Ohio. It was a wonderful wedding celebrating a very happy couple!
Sunday morning we took the 6am flight home to our babies...I wasn't too thrilled to be flying on 9-11. Although it did make me pray & think about all the heros & victims from that tragic day 10 years ago even more.
I only had my iphone camera so here are our pics. :)

 Pumped to be in OHIO!!
 Drinks the night before with the groom!
 BH watching sports & not wanting to take a pic with me.
 Baby Van at the ceremony...Mr. Cutie!
 Greg said "Dad, meet my wife!" Yay!
Britt, Van, & I


 Sarg (groom's Dad) & I
 Mark & baby Van. Mark is also one of my closest guy friends from high school, who was also in our wedding as well.
 NEWLYWEDS!!!

 Dancing the night away!
 My bff, Margo & I reunited at the wedding. I hadn't seen her since my wedding. :)
 Groom & I. <3
Groom & "big B"as Greg refers to him as. :)

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I would have loved to have been there!
    Miss everyone!

    ReplyDelete