.

.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

Oh how I love long weekends!! We had a great long weekend all together with no real plans, except a friend's wedding for Brett & I to attend. Brett was off work Friday & Monday.
Friday we headed to Jump Street to jump & slide until our kiddos were exhausted.
Saturday morning we got in some great spray park/pool time before it was crazy hot outside then we (the parents) had to get ready for a VERY NICE wedding. One of Brett's friends from KPMG, Bobby was getting married. The couple met at Notre Dame so they had many references & details around ND. This was probably the nicest wedding we've ever been to & if you know me well you know I have pretty high standards! :)
My parents were so generous to babysit starting at 1:00 when we had to leave for the 2pm looooong Catholic ceremony & stay until 8pm when we made it home from the lavish cocktail hour/sit down dinner/dancing reception. Thanks Lolly & Pop!
Sunday & Monday we took it easy, played at 2 parks, & wrapped up the weekend playing outside at my parents backyard in the cooler weather. :) I have lots of pics so I'll make another post from my parents house.

Car ride at Jump Street
 She climbed this 20 foot slide MANY times!
 Here she comes!
 Jackson going down the slighty smaller one with mama.
 Who's having FUN?!?
 Holding onto my children for dear life haha!
Daddy & Jack's turn!
 Hubs & I at the Belo Mansion
 Love this man <3
 Groom's cake of ND stadium....coolest most amazing cake!
 Oh & for everyone's gift at the end of the evening for "Date Night" the couples favorite movie, Rudy. We took home our dvd of Rudy, popcorn, & bottled water. Thanks Brooke & Bobby!
This is what it looked like after the cut...kinda sad.
 All boy finishing off his mac & cheese.
 Sunday morning park time
 Love it!!
 Cooling off with my sweet boy

Bedtime Sunday night...everyone piled around Daddy reading books & getting his nose pinched. Made me laugh!
 Different Castle Hills park Monday morning



<3

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I randomly stumbled on your blog when I was googling to figure out the address of the Sword Bridge pool for a playgroup that I was having. We also live in Castle Hills. We went to Jumpstreet for the first time last week and loved it. It is great for the toddler/preschool age. I can't wait to go back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun, full weekend!! Jackson is such a handsome little guy!! I, too, cannot believe how big they both are already! Emma's hair is so long and pretty! Miss yall!

    ReplyDelete