.

.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

M + B= A Decade Together

May 24, 2012 we celebrated 10 years together!! We met May 24th 2002 in a taxi cab in Birmingham, Alabama for the SEC baseball tournament after our Arkansas team (Brett was a player & I was a Diamond Doll) were out of the tourney...so we all headed out for a FUN crazy college night!! I think BH & I will agree it was one of the most fun nights ever, just being young!! I can honestly say this past decade has flown by & I can't believe I was a 20 year old girl who found her best friend & husband. <3
My parents nicely babysat the kids & gave us their Ruth Chris gift card so we could make a romantic dinner. I love you, Hager!!




I had this gift made for Brett. I love it!

6 comments:

  1. Where did you have your picture made?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute story!! And I LOVE the gift you made for him, such a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great story. I don't even know what a Diamond Doll is, but it sure sounds like you! So cute. I love it!! I love the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo, Mere! I love the gift! And I always love the story!

    ReplyDelete