.

.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

M Goes to Chi-Town (Sunday)

Our Sunday...

 Driving to the Boat Tour
 These 2 are a mess together!


 Ready for the boat tour...in 97 degree heat!


 "The Cobb"
I found the lifting bridges/streets so interesting.
 Neat houses on the water
 Sears Tower (now has a new name but I'll call it Sears Tower forever.)
 Famous street to me :)

Lunch on the Navy Pier @ Harry Cary's
 Navy Pier with the Birthday Girl

 Churros were awesome

 The Bean


 Millennium Park water area. Loved it!

 Dinner @ Gibson's for Sara's bday. Yum!!
Group pic that turned out too dark. Dang it, but you can see my neon dress ha! After dinner we went to LuxBar with lotssss of (like 3-5) martinis for mama so I was feel good that night...Happy 30th Sara!!
Time to fly home...





1 comment:

  1. I was wondering how you liked Chicago. Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete