.

.

Monday, June 18, 2012

Zoo Visit

A June trip in Dallas to the Zoo means get there in the morning before it gets really hot! I'm behind in blogging so this is from like 2-3 weeks ago, but I loved some pics & memories captured so I must include. The kids did SO great this time & we had such a fun time together!

 Nice people that offer to take family pics of us...Thank You!!

 Kiddie Zoo looking at the koi pond.
 Chasing the bird.





Is this not Lion King of what?!?
 Wow, the cheetah! So sleek & kinda scary walking around.



 Licking the ice :)
 This was Emma Kate's first time actually feeding the giraffes.



Love it!! Paw Power!!


 Brett holding a child & my yellow purse haha awesome site!!
 Lunch time


2 comments:

  1. Looks so fun. I love the one with EK putting her hand up to the paw. Also, makes me remember the Dallas heat seeing those red faces on the kids!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kerry- Yes, remembering the Dallas heat is probably nicer while you're enjoying a nice coolish summer in Grand Rapids!! Jackson has been red faced basically every day since May if we've been outside.

      Delete