.

.

Friday, June 15, 2012

A Summer of Splashing & Swimming (Part 1)

The title pretty well covers how we started off summer & I put Part 1 because I know there will be another post later this summer with more pictures. In May, it started getting hot & I got brave & ventured to one of our neighborhood pools with a splash park inside it by myself with my 2 & 3 year old that cannot swim independently. Actually it was will our next door neighbor & her boys. So 2 moms & 4 kids 4 and under! I had been a bit worried about how to juggle 2 kids that aren't swimmers at the pool, but after explaining the ground rules to my kiddos that we stick together & where ever mama is that's where we are. 2 choices when I'm solo parent there: splash park or kiddie pool. They both seem to understand that I can't go into the big pool with both so we save that for when Daddy comes with us. Luckily, both kids (especially EK) LOVE the kiddie pool with a fountain & jumping off the side. Thus far, it's been lots of fun! We love our neighborhood & the pools.
First trip to the pool of the Summer of 2012


 Fountains @ The Village Shop of Castle Hills
                                                 Soaked & Happy
Love this little girlie!



                                       Doing a Jackson dance in the water
                                     Holding himself up & kicking...strong guy!


Daddy is here!


                                                   Running
                               "Hey ducks, what are you doing here?"


"Ready, Set, Jump!"

                                                                       Fish/Mermaid Girl

2 comments:

  1. emma kate needs to be a toddler swimsuit model! for real! ok, you invite us to one of your awesome pools and we have cocktails at SB! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Ashley I love it all!! Yes, I can't get enough of her in swimsuit, but I'm biased! Open invite to the Sheehans for exchange of golf/cocktails/chasing kids! :)

    ReplyDelete