.

.

Monday, March 7, 2011

First Haircut for J Man

On Friday, we took Jackson to The Kid's Salon for his 1st haircut( he's 11 1/2 months old.) I hadn't really noticed how long his hair had gotten because it's light colored & thin, but it was pretty shaggy. His cut came out so precious! Jackson did great sitting in the car & was a little flirt with the hair lady. Then, Emma Kate asked for a hair cut too. We were a bit surprised because for her 1st haircut she wasn't so happy sitting there. She got a quick bang trim. Yay!!

Before pic
Kinda shaggy.
Almost hair cut time!

Slicked to the side







After pic :)
"Okay I'm DONE!"
Look at that new cut!! 


















1 comment:

  1. Yay! I've been dying to see pictures. I didn't realize how long it was, I was cracking up looking at the before pictures. Now he looks so old, I'm sure he's even more of a heartbreaker now!

    ReplyDelete