.

.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Vegas Baby!!

2 weeks ago I took my first "girls trip" since becoming a mom. Katie & I went to Vegas!! My Mom was supposed to go, but had to have kind of sudden surgery to remove her gallbladder. Sorry Mom!
Kates & I had a FABULOUS time!! Lots of great food, sightseeing, & laugher. This are all my pics from my iPhone.
Vegas is always fun, but it's really nice to get home to my babies & hubs. :)

Friday...time to eat, shop, & walk all around.
inside Miracle Mile

Aria Hotel- our room
our view
Here's what Brett was up too... :)

Battista's Hole in The Wall YUM!
Just another weird thing you'll see in Vegas...

Jet Nightclub @ Mirage (all of 25 mins there ha!)
Eva Longria's Club
going to Bellagio for their Buffet!
fountain show
MGM Lions
trainer laying down with the lion...weird!
N9NE @ The Palms one of my favorite places to eat.
Ghostbar @ The Palms 
55 floors up!

NO WAY!

Home to D Town :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment