.

.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

"Ummm Daddy you forgot something..."

I honestly think Brett is the world's greatest Dad. I often call him "Super Dad." I'm only poking fun at him in this post because this is the 2nd time he failed to remove Jackson's socks before bathing him. It's so funny because we look down & see him playing in the bath with only his socks on! 
I went to snap a few pics & it's like Jackson knew to cover his "parts" so I could get the socks in tub pic. :)



 "Can you believe this? Bathing in my socks!"

   The only thing cuter than a nakey baby is 2 nakey babies!

2 comments:

  1. Haha! This is hilarious! I'm glad to know Deacon isn't the only one that goes through all the drawers in the bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is pure greatness and totally something matt would do too. matt leaves her shutters open when he puts her to bed, not realizing what morning sun will do

    ReplyDelete