.

.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happy 1st birthday, Jackson Reid!!

**I promise I'm working on blogging & posting the bday party & pictures from today his actual bday...but it takes a bit to go through & edit 350 pics! Yes, that's right 350! Wow, we're outta control! Now onto my letter to my sweet man.


Dear Jackson,

One year ago I gave birth to a 7 pound 13 ounce, blue eyed with very long eyelashes baby boy who melted my heart from the very first moment I saw him. Yes, it's true that you were a bit of a surprise. Well, I actually call you "the surprise of my life." And yes, I did have many fears about having 2 babies less than a year apart (10 months 18 days to be exact). But one year ago you completed our "Irish Twins" & in turn completed our family! God knew exactly what he was doing when he made you our/my son. I look at you every day & know that I was meant to be your mom.  My life wouldn't be right if you weren't in it. Thank you for being the YOU! I love you to the moon & back!

Love always,
Mommy

Our first picture together. Just minutes after you were born.


Happy parents.


Big Sis visiting her new baby brother. March 16, 2010

One year later...March 15, 2011. I'm ONE!!


I LOVE YOU, JACKSON REID!!



1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Jackson!! I love your sweet letters to your babies- so precious and something I'm sure they will cherish forever.

    ReplyDelete