.

.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Thank You Tax Return For Our New Camera

I was trying to be sly & drop hints to Brett about my friend, Ashley's nice new fancy camera her husband bought her. "It takes such clear pictures." "The shutter is super fast." Then, one day a week or so ago Brett says "ask your friend what kind of camera she has. I think I'm going to buy us a new better one." I got a big smile on my face! This wasn't too tough to talk him into since it annoys him when our camera is too slow & doesn't catch the babies doing something. He researched & headed to Best Buy last Friday. He came home with a Cannon Rebel T2I & a new little Nikon point & shoot one. I told him to learn all about it then to teach me. It takes really fast & clear images! I haven't even used it yet. Here are some pics Brett took at home this weekend playing around with it.


the new camera is worth it for this pic alone!






















4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I can totally see a difference in these pictures. How exciting!! We miss yall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rach, isn't it so much better?!? WE MISS YA'LL TONS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! How exciting to get a new camera! Love the one of Jackson.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, BIGGGG difference. Love the pictures and blurry backgrounds. Nice job Brett :)

    ReplyDelete