.

.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Back to My Blog

I'm backkkkk...to my blog that is! 2 weeks ago we (Brett, I & our 4 other college couple friends) went on our very anticipated "Dirty 30" (3 of us girls turn 30 this year so that was our excuse to finally take a group trip.) to Playa del Carmen.  This trip required months of planning, thinking, & organizing how for both parents to get-away from our 2 2 year olds. Thankfully, Brett's mom, Gramma came down from Arkansas for the first few days & did a wonderful job caring for the kiddos. Then, they stayed at my parents for the last few days.  I'll do a blog post of Mexico later on.  Now back to my little people. :)

First update. Jackson's 2 year check-up. Went great & sweet man is growing well.
 2 year stats:
Weight:  31.6 lbs. (85%)
Height: 35 inches (75%)
Head: 80%






No comments:

Post a Comment