.

.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Monkey See, Monkey Do, Emma Kate is 3 & Jackson is 2!!

This past Saturday, April 14th we had Emma Kate & Jackson's joint 2nd/3rd birthday party.  It was such a BLAST!! Emma Kate never STOPPED from bounce house to the big slide & Jackson was happy everywhere he went! The kids are beyond lucky & blessed to have this many people who love them & want to celebrate their birthdays! (EK actually turns 3 on April 27th, but this day was a good middle ground between her's & Jackson's bday.) We took many pics (shocker!)...there will be another blog post for the amount of pics!  Enjoy!

I LOVE the Spring when I'm able to celebrate my 2 sweet angel babies!!
 My fam of 4!!







 My Mom & I





 Let's party!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Meredith! That party looks so cute! I love all the decorations and theme! How fun! Happy birthday to your two!

    ReplyDelete