.

.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Monkey See, Monkey Do, Emma Kate is 3 & Jackson is 2!! (Part 2)

Okay here goes lots of pictures from the birthday party. I wish I had gotten more pics of all Emma Kate & Jackson's little friends, but they all move so darn fast ha! Love all the fun, family, & friends we had celebrating with us!

 Let's get this party started!!













 Future Husband & Wife! Love Jackson Keene!

 My dear mommy friend Ashley & I :)

 Our fab neighbors, Mark & Cade. Mom Allyn & brother, Zane were  eating somewhere around.

Playgroup friends: Davey, Michael, Liam, & baby sister, Brynn
 Mia (with Minnie Mouse of course!), EK, davey, & Michael playing chase.
 Dad, Danny, & Deb...friends for 40 years plus!
 Chase EK!!!

 Having so much fun she just won't stop!
 Ashley & baby Cate enjoying some Monkey treats!. :)
 Cupcake & singing time.
They were kinda overwhelmed by the large group singing to them!


 Jackson haha!!


Aud, Erica, & I. We've known each other since the 6th grade & now our 6 kids are friends! Pretty cool.
 Aunt Katie & EKers
 Tackle Aunt Katie time!
 She was a big hit of the party.

 Katie, Ryan aka McTrainer, & I. We must be his fittest clients for sure. :)



 BFFS

2 comments:

  1. Is that Erica Brown? I went to church with her... I think she had an older sister named Dana. so funny. Looks like it was crazy fun! Perfect 2nd/3rd birthday party :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Allison! It's Erica Brown. Her fam is part of the ole neighborhood, they're on Whippoorwill! Dana is her sister. She was a grade above us. I've been friends with her since 2nd grade at Weatherford!
    Thanks about the party! Hope to see ya'll soon!

    ReplyDelete