.

.

Friday, April 27, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday, Emma Kate!!

Today at 3:13pm will mark 3 years ago that Emma Kate entered the world! Brett & I became parents to the most wonderful baby girl & she's even more wonderful than we could have EVER imagined! She truly makes me the luckiest mama in the world.
She's having a pretty fab day today...opened some gifts this morning, then we went to meet our Friday playgroup at the Village in Fairview fountains, grabbed Chick Fil A on the way home (her request), now napping, & when the kids wake up we're heading to Chuck E Cheese for bday dinner & games. Plus, Aunt Jamie & Carrie are driving down from Arkansas to spend the weekend with us!! Yay!
Here are a few pictures from today & a flashback to April 27, 2009.
Welcome to the world, sweet Emma Kate! 

In love with her new Princess vanity/piano that plays Disney songs. :))






 "Mom just because it's my birthday doesn't mean I want my pic taken! I wanna go play!"








Two 3 year old girlies!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet pics of your little ones, as always! Especially the birthday girl! Happy Birthday, Emma Kate!!

    ReplyDelete