.

.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A 3 Year Old Birthday Weekend

This is Emma Kate's 3rd birthday weekend wrap up. It was nice to already have had the big joint party for her & Jackson so this past weekend we were able to celebrate as a little fam & with 2 of our best friends from Arkansas, Carrie & Jamie. I feel so much joy & happiness when I see my best friends loving on my children.  (not only Carrie & Jamie, but I'm referring to the truest of the true best friends that are there no matter what. I'm lucky enough to have a close group of exactly those people in my life.)
I must do a flashback of Carrie & Jamie when they came to visit exactly 3 years ago...they came to meet my 5 day old baby girl.

Back to this weekend: Friday night was Chuck E Cheese, Saturday we played, made a park trip, us girls had lunch, got mani/pedis, shopped a bit, then came back home to play out back with the kiddos, feed them a picnic dinner, & they us girls went out for some RA sushi & drinks, & Sunday morning we all went to Original Pancake House before the girls headed back to AR. Overall, it was just perfection!! 

 My monkeys up in the tunnels.


 Total kid thing to do!

 Love these 2!!

 Singing time.

 Very happy about the cupcake & it was pink so that was even better!
 Carrie the cupcake passer out lady. ha!
 Saturday morning play time in their jammies
That face melts me!
 He needs a little assistance bouncing so Carrie helped her younger "man-friend" out!
Counting & jumping together
 Walking back to the park. EK & Jack couldn't get enough of 1,2,3 swing!!



<3
 Bday clothes from our favorite Arkansas boutiques!! Thank you!


Sunday morning. Jamie with her huge apple pancake...I would only expect this order from her!! :)
My must-have every time...Dutch Baby.
 My girls with my babies! A million thanks for coming to visit us!

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! It looks and sounds like so much fun! I wish I could have been there. Totally random: I have been craving sushi for like 3 weeks now and you guys went out for it. I think it might still be an after effect from our trip. Love you!

    ReplyDelete