.

.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day Teas for ME!!

This was my 4th Mother's Day, however this past week I had a first...I got invited to Emma Kate & Jackson's MDO Mother's Day Teas! I must admit I loved every single second! Just being with my kids in their little church school classroom as the mom & the one being honored was an honor in itself. Sometimes I just can't believe that God chose me to be their mom. Yes, it's the hardest job ever, but Emma Kate & Jackson are my sweet angel faces!!
Tuesday I forgot to take my camera into Jack's so I only have iphone pics. His teachers compiled the whole years worth into a special book for each mother. OH MY! Love it!
At EK's I luckily remembered my camera & got some cute ones of her & her best friends in class (Alex & Elle). Her teachers did a questionaire about each mom. It's the greatest thing ever!!  They were both so happy I was there with them, which almost brought me to tears! Jackson patted my leg & knee saying "mommy, mommy, mommy is here!" And Emma Kate was giddy, smiling, & said "I love you Mommy."

 May 8, 2012



 Jackson's favorite teacher, Ms. Stefanie.
The plant pot he made for me. :)
May 10, 2012
Will cherish this forever.
Together with her class about to sing "God Made..."

EK & Elle

EK & Alex

Playing hop around the rosy.  Too cute!




Saying good-byes
Emma Kate with her wonderful teachers, Ms. Lois & Ms. Bonnie (missing Ms. Meagan that day.)


1 comment:

  1. So precious! I loved EK's responses on the survey. She has obviously witnessed your obsessive roll technique when packing. :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete