.

.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Little Fam Photo Session 2012

Every spring we like to have the kids pictures taken around their birthdays. It's so amazing to see in 3 years the changes & growth that Emma Kate has had. This year on Good Friday, we decided to do some family pictures as well & Brett & I wanted them outside in our neighborhood. I asked a mom friend, Jessica Starr in our Castle Hills play group to take our pictures. We couldn't be more pleased with what she got!! She has 3 kiddos so she was so understanding to kids not sitting still & posing the whole time. Thank you, Jessica!!
IN LOVE with our new pics & I'll treasure having them! And already have them framed & hung up all around the house (which is an accomplishment with how sometimes these little tasks get put on the back burner.)

 New big pic front & center on our mantle. <3
 My Love Bugs!!



She melts me!!
 This is a rare one...us without kids pic!


 Wedding slideshow?!?!
Stop IT, with those!!




LOVE <3

5 comments:

  1. Love all of these, they turned out sooo sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pictures meredith! love the one of EK laying on the grass

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those are some great pictures! I love all the color in your outfits! Reminds me we need to do some family pictures, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all gorgeous!! I really love the one of just you and Brett. So sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks gals! Love mommy friends because y'all appreciate the importance & effort it takes to get pictures taken! :)

    ReplyDelete