.

.

Friday, May 4, 2012

Emma Kate's 3 Year Check-Up

On Wednesday (5 days after turning 3), I took Emma Kate to Dr. Hayes for her check-up. It's odd now only going once a year for a check-up. She had a great visit, especially since there were no shots this time. While we were waiting, I did the "Ages & Stages" questionnaire & she loved being quizzed. I would ask her to copy my straight line, circle, horizontal line, jump with both feet leaving the floor, standing on one foot, stacking objects, telling me her full name, etc.
Emma Kate is developing great. That's honestly one of the things I'm most thankful for...healthy children with growing bodies & minds!

3 Year Old Stats:
Weight: 32.6 pounds (50%)
Height:  3 feet 1 1/2 inches (65%)

Fun comparison of "little" brother who is 10 1/2 months younger:
At 2 years old Jackson is:
Weight: 31lbs 10 ounces (85%)
Height:  35 inches (1 inch shy of 3 feet) (70%)




1 comment:

  1. She's so pretty! Won't be long before Jackson's bigger than her.... almost is now!!

    ReplyDelete