.

.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

May 22, 2012: Last Day of CLC (1st year)

On Tuesday, it was Emma Kate & Jackson's last day @ CLC. I truly cannot believe that this year is over...seems like Brett & I were dropping them off in August. :) This Mother's Day Out program could not have been any better for them. I love seeing their smiling faces when I pick them up at 2pm. Loving teachers, friends, learning, singing, dancing, going to Chapel. We attempted getting pictures on the stairs for a last day of school pic. Brother not so into it.
 First Day- August 2011

 Last Day- May, 22, 2012


 "No pictures. I'm running away!"

 Best one together (holding items of course!)
 Silly!
 Dancing together. :)




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your sweet comments merideth. I love looking at your blog. Your children are beautiful and you always have them dressed so perfect;-). If you ever are in Atlanta look us up.

    ReplyDelete